Lucas Hewlett is a lawyer, director, and the founder of Hewlett Legal.
Lucas’ down to earth personality, business savvy approach and excellent knowledge of the law are what he is known for.
Lucas loves the challenge of growing his own business and making a positive impact on the lives of others.
He understands the importance of being accessible to his clients as and when they need him, hence why he started Hewlett Legal where he can focus on being a trusted legal and business advisor.
His broad experience gained from working with some of Queensland’s leading commercial law firms over the past 20 years has allowed him to develop his legal and commercial skills.
Lucas specialises in:
- Business and share sales and purchases
- Commercial agreements and advice (shareholder, joint venture, unit holder)
- Corporate structuring
- Intellectual property and information technology law
- Finance, lending and securities
- Commercial litigation and dispute resolution
- Debt collection
- Employment law
- Corporate insolvency and bankruptcy
- Conveyancing (cottage and off the plan)
- Commercial property sales and purchases
- Option agreements
- Property development
- Property advisory and due diligence
- Body corporate law
- Commercial and retail leasing
You can contact Lucas via email Lucas@HewlettLegal.com.au or phone 07 3218 7350.
Sandra Goss is the Conveyancing and Office Manager at Hewlett Legal.
Sandra has been involved with property conveyancing for over 30 years. She has experience in handling matters in Queensland, Victoria and New South Wales and has acted for clients in ‘cottage’ conveyancing matters and off the plan development matters. Sandra has also acted for some of Queensland’s leading property developers so has a good knowledge of property development conveyancing.
Sandra understands how important each matter is to her clients and is very focused on building a good rapport with her clients so she can achieve a fully informed, stress-free settlement for them.
When Sandra is not working she enjoys spending time with her family, gardening and beading.
You can contact Sandra via email email@example.com or phone 07 3218 7350.